2. Direct marketing of the provided services and monitoring of the quality of the services is possible only after obtaining the Client’s agreement. The agreement to the processing of data described here is voluntary and can be cancelled any time.
3. The data administrator is committed to store the collected data in safety.
4. Personal data as well as the information included in the registration form or in an e-mail will be used by the Administrator solely for the purpose of drawing up, changing or cancelling an agreement with the Client, and of providing high quality services. In order to do so, the Administrator processes the following data: first and last name, e-mail address, home address, the Entrepreneur’s data, NIP number.
5. The Client has the right to view and modify their personal data at any time as well as to have it deleted after informing the Administrator of such wish. The Administrator then modifies or completely deletes the data.
6. The Administrator is committed to apply technical and organisational means to provide full protection of the data, especially by securing the data from its disclosure to unauthorised people.